Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Regular Scheduled Programming

I've been working on the lists of links on the side. Not so much is this a resource for any readers I might have, as it is an ongoing "Favorites" list for myself. With consecutive computer crashes under my belt (each one with the re-compiling of documents, pictures, favorites lists), I've decided to just log my lists on here, should another Blue Screen of Death surprise me. Okay, its not so much a surprise. My laptop is about 5 years old and has been on the out for a while now. One day the husband will realize he can no longer fix it himself.

I digress...

The one-stop-shopping of links and plans in one superstore (a.k.a. this blog) is super. If you're looking for a great online resource for spreadsheets, I highly recommend Google Docs. I started with the editgrid online software, but it slowed my machine and eventually froze it up a few time. Google Docs allows you to publish a webpage which can, happily, be linked from here!

And I've gotten several people asking about leaving comments on here. I think I'm going to continue to make this blog a comment-less one, but happily welcome discussions and comments at my email listed on the side. ;) wink.

We got through our first day of returning to school. It was a decision that had to be made after a few weeks of no school, endless packing, and Mcclellan walking around chanting our call to schooltime. Yes, I am the definition of slacker mom. I had put us on...er, extended Spring break...to allow more time and energy to pack and move. But then, I couldn't just ignore Mcclellan's pleas for some schooltime. Even if, after Spring break ended, he still had a typically two-year-old reaction to sitting on his school spot; Oh well, at least he has good intentions, right? Kinda like his mama...